The expert in this case in Market Team member, Danna, who has worked at GreenAcres for nine years, stocks bulk, orders plants and flowers, works checkout among myriad other jobs, and she just knows what products customers ask for.
Since we’re concentrating on multi vitamins today, we went looking for our know-it-all. So which ones do customers clamor for? “That’s easy,” says Danna. “It’s New Chapter’s Every Man’s One Daily Multi, Every Woman’s 40+ One Daily Multi, and my fave, Perfect Energy Multi.” Of course, Danna failed to mention that every time Matt sees her in one of her “over the top” moods, he recommends another New Chapter supplement called, “Calm.” But we’ll save that story for another time.
Why do you like the New Chapter line of vitamins? Says Danna, “They are made with pure ingredients, seem easy on the system, have tablet sizes in large and small in many cases, and this particular daily vitamin just gives me energy. I’ve tried others, but with Perfect Energy Multi, I notice a difference!” Good enough for us.
Here’s what the New Chapter website has to say about its vitamins:
All of New Chapter’s Multivitamins are probiotic and whole. The nutrient needs of men and women can be vastly different – the same can be said for people under 40 versus over 40. New Chapter’s formulation team takes exacting care with each nutrient and herbal blend in all of its targeted daily multivitamins to benefit the specific needs of the individual. New Chapter multivitamins are also Non-GMO Project verified and made with organic fruits and vegetables.
Regarding the Woman’s 40+ One Daily:
- Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals promote optimal health and condition-specific benefits, not just address nutrient deficiencies.* Each tablet delivers safe and sound potencies of 23 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Whether you’re a woman over 40, over 50, or beyond, this whole-food complexed multi-vitamin is formulated specifically for your needs.
- For holistic women’s health support, a blend of organic Broccoli, organic Kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports breast health and a healthy hormone balance.
- Six whole-food complexed B Vitamins—and whole foods like organic Oregano and Fenugreek—support heart health, eye health, and digestive health, and also help address stress.
- Convenient one-a-day multi-vitamin formula is easy to take, easy to digest and can be taken anytime—even on an empty stomach.
Danna likes Perfect Energy because it “lifts” her. She has high energy, but she’s prone to burning the candle at both ends. Plus she has two energetic teens at home; helps with the family farm; works a fulltime job.
The website points out: “As individuals, we differ not only in what we perceive to be stressful, but in how we experience stress. Some people experience stress in the form of worry, tension, irritability, inability to focus and/or difficulty sleeping. These people are clearly in need of more calming influences, however, sometimes the people who need more calm don’t even realize it.
“On the other end of the spectrum are individuals who experience stress as fatigue, low energy, lack of motivation, and/or muscle soreness. These people have burned the candle at both ends for too long and are experiencing an energy deficit.
“Although they may be tempted to reach for stimulants like caffeine, they will only feel worse when they experience the crash that comes later as their energy deficit worsens. These people don’t just need more energy, they need sustained energy support that can only come from an improvement in mitochondrial function. “
So how do YOU know what you need and where to start?
Well, your health provider is a good place to start. And a good pharmacist can help. We recommend visiting with our supplement experts in any one of our eight GreenAcres Markets. Most of them use our products and are quick to make suggestions that fit your needs.
Sometimes it takes a couple of “wrong choices” before you get it right. Persevere and don’t worry, it’s only money, as they say, and your health is worth every last cent.