Some of us are getting older and it gets easier to be thankful—not just at Thanksgiving, but every day we wake up. ‘Cause you just never know.
If you ask kids what they’re thankful for, they look you straight in the eye and tell you true.
There’s a blog on the Internet that listed some of the things uppermost on kids’ “Thank you” lists:
- “I’m thankful that I love everyone in our family and that they love me too.” — Lizzy, age 8
- “I’m thankful for my mommy, my daddy, my sister, my brothers and horses.” — Emily, age 9
- “I’m thankful for everything good — and bad — that has ever happened to me. The good makes the bad okay, and the bad isn’t really bad because there’s so much good. So, maybe I’m really just thankful for the good since there isn’t really any bad. Ugh, I’ve confused myself. I’ll just say.
- I’m thankful for my sister’s rock moves.” — Kenzie, age 9
- “I’m thankful to be in this world.” — Alak, age 9
- “I’m thankful for the doctor who fixed my heart.” — Jillian, age 12
Well, that’s a great list. Seniors are even more contemplative when you ask them to tick off their thanks:
- “I’m grateful I’m alive.”
- “I’m happy I’ve lived in the greatest country in the world.”
- “I’m glad I get along with my grown children—not all of my friends do.”
- “I’m thankful for my faith in God. The younger generation doesn’t seem to need God in their lives as much, but I DO!”
- “I’m glad I’m still working. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I didn’t. I never developed hobbies.”
- “I so grateful to be living near my sister. We were never close in our earlier lives, but we are now.”
- “I’m so pleased I still have my health.”
And that’s where we at GreenAcres come in. We’re happy to be a part of everyone’s “health enhancement”—from our kid customers to 80 and 90 year olds who push those little carts down our aisles. If we can assist with even the smallest part of your good or better health, we’ve done our job.
It’s not just about good nutrition, although that’s a huge part of what we can provide, but it’s about caring that you feel better this year than you did last year. It’s about helping you attain your health goals. It’s about sharing what’s worked for us and learning from you what’s worked for you.
We’re in this business of optimum health, looking and feeling younger together. Twenty-two years ago, GreenAcres CEO Barb Hoffmann made a commitment to get healthier. She’s been sharing her knowledge and enthusiasm about holistic living ever since. $5 minimum deposit casino
When you talk with Barb, John, Shannon, Matt or any of our knowledgeable marketing team, you can’t help but catch the spirit of vitality. All of us who work here are thankful to be sharing that enthusiasm for good health with YOU.