The expert in this case in Market Team member, Danna, who has worked at GreenAcres for eight years, works checkout, bulk among myriad other jobs, and just knows what products customers ask for.
Since weâre concentrating on multi vitamins today, we went looking for Danna. So which ones do customers clamor for? âThatâs easy,â says Danna. âItâs New Chapterâs Every Manâs One Daily Multi, Every Womanâs 40+ One Daily Multi, and my fave, Perfect Energy Multi.â Of course, Danna failed to mention that every time Matt sees her in one of her âover the topâ moods, he recommends another New Chapter supplement called, âCalm.âÂ But weâll save that story for another time.
Why do you like the New Chapter line of vitamins? Says Danna, âThey are made with pure ingredients, seem easy on the system, have tablet sizes in large and small in many cases and Â Perfect Energy just gives me energy. Iâve tried other vitamins, but with Perfect Energy Multi, I notice a difference!â Good enough for us.
Hereâs what the New Chapter website has to say about its vitamins:
âAll of New Chapterâs Multivitamins are probiotic and whole. The nutrient needs of men and women can be vastly different â the same can be said for people under forty versus over forty. New Chapterâs formulation team takes exacting care with each nutrient and herbal blend in all of our targeted daily multivitamins to benefit the specific needs of the individual. New Chapter multivitamins are also Non-GMO Project verified and made with organic fruits and vegetables.â
And specifically about the Womanâs 40+ One Daily:
- Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals promote optimal health and condition-specific benefits, not just address nutrient deficiencies.* Each tablet delivers safe and sound potencies of 23 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Whether youâre a woman over 40, over 50, or beyond, this whole-food complexed multi-vitamin is formulated specifically for your needs.
- For holistic womenâs health support, a blend of organic Broccoli, organic Kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports breast health and a healthy hormone balance.*
- Six whole-food complexed B Vitaminsâand whole foods like organic Oregano and Fenugreekâsupport heart health, eye health, and digestive health, and also help address stress.*
- Convenient one a day multi-vitamin formula is easy to take, easy to digest and can be taken anytimeâeven on an empty stomach.
Danna likes Perfect Energy because it âliftsâ her. Sheâs high energy naturally, but sheâs prone to burning the candle at both ends. She has two energetic youngsters at home; helps with the family farm; works a fulltime job.
The website points out: As individuals, we differ not only in what we perceive to be stressful, but in how we experience stress. Some people experience stress in the form of worry, tension, irritability, inability to focus and/or difficulty sleeping. These people are clearly in need of more calming influences, however, sometimes the people who need more calm donât even realize it. On the other end of the spectrum are individuals who experience stress as fatigue, low energy, lack of motivation, and/or muscle soreness. Whether you’re pro-fluoride or hoping to get away from the stuff, the best vegan toothpaste helps you extend your cruelty-free lifestyle beyond diet and into the other product that avoid harmful chemicals and animal-derived ingredients in your toothpaste? It is time to invest into natural, vegan and cruelty free toothpaste These people have burned the candle at both ends for too long and are experiencing an energy deficit. Although they may be tempted to reach for stimulants like caffeine, they will only feel worse when they experience the crash that comes later as their energy deficit worsens. These people donât just need more energy, they need sustained energy support that can only come from an improvement in mitochondrial function.
So how do you know what you need and where to start? Well, we recommend visiting with our supplement experts in any one of our eight GreenAcres Markets. All of them use our products and are quick to make suggestions that fit your needs. Your health provider is a good place to start as well. And a good pharmacist can help.
Sometime it takes a couple of âwrong choicesâ before you get it right. Donât worry, itâs only money, as they say, and your health is worth every last cent. Persist in getting it right.Â GreenAcres is here for you!